AUTO BODY REPAIR IN
IMPACT AUTO BODY WAS OPENED IN 1981 BY BOB AND DEBBIE SCHUBERT IN A 700 SQUARE FOOT FACILITY. AFTER 20 YEARS IN TEMPE, WE RELOCATED TO MESA IN 2001 TO A 23,000 SQUARE FOOT BUILDING. WE HAVE SPECIALIZED IN REPAIRING COLLISION DAMAGED VEHICLES FOR ALMOST 40 YEARS.
Impact’s customer is the vehicle owner, not the insurance company. Our goal is a safe and proper repair and a happy customer. We maintain a positive working relationship with insurers while still looking out for your best interests.
Many of the family owned collision repair shops in the area have sold out to large chain operations that consider the insurance company to be their main customer. These shops have a distinct conflict of interest when making decisions as to how a vehicle should be repaired. There is an undue influence placed on the shop to hold costs down even at the risk of a lower quality repair.
IMPACT AUTO BODY – GENERAL SHOP INFORMATION
- YEAR ESTABLISHED: 1981
- OWNER: Karim Qader
- GENERAL MANAGER: Joe Decker
- PRODUCTION MANAGER: Travis Howard
- ESTIMATOR: Whitney Jones
- BUILDING SQUARE FOOTAGE: 23,000 Square Feet
- EMPLOYEES: 16
- CUSTOMER PARKING SPACES: 35
- ADDITIONAL SECURED PARKING PLACES: 80
- SECURITY SYSTEM: 24 Hour, Monitored Security System
- I-CAR TRAINING: Gold Class Certified
- AVERAGE NUMBER OF VEHICLES REPAIRED EACH MONTH: 80
- ANNUAL SALES: Approximately $3 Million
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION INDEX: 98%
- SERVING: Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Chandler, Apache Junction & Queen Creek